Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Passion For Tattoo Ideas

choise Passion For Tattoo Ideas & Tattoo Designs


It always raises eyebrows whenever I tell other working moms my passion for tattoo ideas and tattoo designs. To be exact, a credit card debt mom whose passion is collecting thousands of tattoo designs and to be a tattoo artist in future.

When did I start getting addicted to collecting tattoo designs? I think about a year ago. That time I began my debt reduction and spent most of my time making money online to pay off my credit card debts fast. After a few months’ hard work to pay off credit card debts, I started to feel bored. Making money, paying off debts, making money, paying off debts …

Hubby sensed that I had become a working robot who had no hobby and passion. He encouraged me to take up a hobby or find my passion. I did spend some time trying to figure out what passion I had at that time.

Blogging, managing multiple niche blogs, sharing weight loss tips or cellulite treatments with busy working moms, what else? Tattoos! I used to collect tattoo designs, especially Cross tattoos, Tribal tattoos, Dragon tattoos and Angel tattoos.

A work at home mom who loves collecting tattoo designs and wants to be a a tattoo artist? Why not? I had had two small tattoos inked on my arm when I was a teen. Oh, my! I am now a work at home mom in her late thirties.

Like most tattoo beginners, I was unsatisfied with my tattoo designs and ended up removing them later. Even if I hadn’t got them removed then, I would have done it now. They were not the oright tattoo ideas r designs for me. I know who I am, my personality and my uniqueness, therefore choosing the right tattoo designs is definitely an easy undertaking for me.

If you have just started to like tattoo art and are ready to get your first tattoo, make sure you do some research first on tattoo designs by finding more information on the internet, related magazines or your local tattoo shops. Remember that you have to live with that tattoo for some time, perhaps a long time, therefore the last thing you want to do is get a tattoo that you’ll regret.

Tattoo is an undying symbol of who you are. It can help remind you of where you came from, where you are going, or who you want to be. It is a pure form of self expression and a representation of your inner self

No comments:

Post a Comment