Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sexy tattoo pleces on your body to put a tattoos

The most common sexy areas for women to put a tattoo are:

1. Lower back...aka "the tramp stamp". Call it what you want, it is hot.
2. Upper Boob area. Can you guess why? I am sure I don't have to tell you
3. Ankle. Hot but painful. What will you do to prove you are sexy?
4. The Shoulder. As long as it is not a bird or a cat. Something risky here hits the spot
5. Wrist. My least favorite area but still hot...until you turn 40 and have a few kids
6. Back of your neck. This is H.O.T. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a women flip up her hair and I get a glance of her awesome art.

Those are pretty common places to get a tattoo but they are still hot. In the following I will show you were to get a tattoo if you really want to turn heads at the beach or for you favorite man.

1. Pubic area. Just above the "Landing area" and below your belly. You will turn some heads!
2. On the side of your hip. Again, very risk-a but super sexy.
3. Belly Button. Incorporating a part of your body into a tattoo not only shows creativity but that you have some brains to go with your sexy.
4. Under your wedding ring...for you married gals. This is the hottest thing for me. I think what makes it so hot is that I am the only that sees it and it shows how dedicated my wife is to me. Even if the ring is off getting cleaned or fixed the meaning is still there. I love this one.

Don't just go get a tattoo in a sexy spot because you want to be noticed. Make sure it is what you want and where you want it. I see too many women get a tattoos on the wrist and now they work in a professional environment. This can come off as trashy even though a few years ago it was sexy.

Remember, you will have a tattoo wherever you chose the rest of your life so be careful when choosing.
Once you decide on a spot, you will need a tattoo design. Please don't go to Google and type in what you want, buy it and go get it done. You will want to find a good forum that you can become a member to. Most of these forums offer thousands of Original tattoo ideas for a lifetime. They also come with great bonuses so watch for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment